This color symbolizes being pure in body, mind and spirit. Also represents overcoming obstacles of the human nature.
Basic Volunteer Training
1. Assist staff with child care during group meetings;
2. Assist staff with events;
3. Assist staff with pantry organization and inventory;
4. Share their particular skills.
This lotus represent one’s pure passion and love of life.
Specific Models Training
1. Court Advocacy
2. Table/Booth operation
3. Marketing Strategy– assisting with online content and developing a larger social media platform
4. Batterer's Intervention Program (BIP) – sitting in on sessions
It represents having reached full enlightenment and having achieved all that can be achieved.
1. Sexual Assault Advocate
2. BIP instructor
3. Human trafficking advocate
GET involved BY giving your tiME
Volunteers are the lifeline of The Center For Violence Prevention. The talents of our community members bring a variety of qualiﬁed people to the different programs and projects. The Center For Violence Prevention has opportunities for community members that span from construction to retail support, from facilitating life skills training to providing childcare. We've launched the "Lotus Advocacy Program" with different tier levels to show the training and progress our dedicated Volunteers under go. If you're interested in the LAP please fill out the form below or select the PDF to fill out, scan, email, or fax. Volunteers are required to fill out confidentiality agreements and a background check to ensure safety to our clients.